Halloween falls on a Monday this year, which means you can celebrate all weekend! We’re here to make sure your feasting and frivolity is not only fun and delicious, but also ties you back to your ancient past. Check out the links below to learn more about Halloween’s connections to antiquity and scroll down for some yummy ancient treats to make that will be sure to dazzle your trick or treaters!
- Happy Halloween from AntiquityNOW!
- Halloween, “The War of the Worlds” and Why We Love Flying Machines
- The Colorful Past of Halloween Treats
- Guardians of the “Gate to Hell” Discovered Just in Time for Halloween
- Zombie Apocalypse, Part 1: The Lamentable History of Zombies
- Zombie Apocalypse, Part 2: Zombies and Pop Culture
- Author PJ Hodge Presents “The Viaduct (A Ghost Story)”
- KIDS’ BLOG! Write Your Own Tale of Terror!
- A Frightful History: Author P J Hodge Presents “The Ghost Hunter”
- Why We Love to Be Scared: Dopamine, Genes and a 2,000 Year Old Horror Story
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Celebrate National Honey Month with Honey and Vinegar Candy
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Dulcia Domestica, Ancient Date Candies
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Almond Brittle with the Ancient Anise
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Time to Break Out the Aztec Chocolate Caramel Popcorn
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Easy, No-Bake Cookies with Quinoa, the Incas’ “Mother of all Grains”