Did you know you can submit your work, art, lesson plans, blog posts, research papers and more to AntiquityNOW for publication on our website? We love working with new writers, scholars exploring new topics, students discovering the ancient past or teachers eager to share their resources. Our goal is to foster excitement and curiosity about our shared history and how that history affects our past, present and future. We can only accomplish that goal with your help. Our past unites us and helps us to see that we are all connected. So join us by sharing your talents and passion for the ancient past. Click on Submit Work in our menu and let us know how you celebrate antiquity!
Give to AntiquityNOW
- 9/14 is #AskACurator day! Is your favorite museum participating? ow.ly/kqyh3048gFC 6 months ago
- RT @ancientorigins: Unraveling the #Mystery of the Great #Pyramid Air-Shafts - buff.ly/2czgH0Y https://t.co/Ysa9oQYZWq 6 months ago
- RT @UNESCO: #Unite4Heritage & share your photos of built heritage on @Wikipedia with #wikilovesmonuments on.unesco.org/wlmcompetition https://t.… 6 months ago
- New find may crack the code to Etruscan language! ow.ly/G21e3045pnM #history #ancient #language #archaeology 6 months ago
- RT @GroovyHistorian: stone mask from pre-ceramic neolithic period dates to 7000 BC and is probably the oldest mask in the world #history h… 6 months ago