It’s National Beer Lover’s Day! Did you know we’ve been enjoying this beverage since ancient times? The ancient Egyptians enjoyed a good beer, the ancient Sumerians knew how to chill out with a cold one, even the Chinese enjoyed a version of this libation. So, on this most festive of days, we’re bringing you a story about a 5,000 year old Chinese beer as well as some of our best beer-related blog posts and recipes. Cheers!
Give to AntiquityNOW
- 9/14 is #AskACurator day! Is your favorite museum participating? ow.ly/kqyh3048gFC 1 year ago
- RT @ancientorigins: Unraveling the #Mystery of the Great #Pyramid Air-Shafts - buff.ly/2czgH0Y https://t.co/Ysa9oQYZWq 1 year ago
- RT @UNESCO: #Unite4Heritage & share your photos of built heritage on @Wikipedia with #wikilovesmonuments on.unesco.org/wlmcompetition https://t.… 1 year ago
- New find may crack the code to Etruscan language! ow.ly/G21e3045pnM #history #ancient #language #archaeology 1 year ago
- RT @GroovyHistorian: stone mask from pre-ceramic neolithic period dates to 7000 BC and is probably the oldest mask in the world #history h… 1 year ago