For those foodies out there, AntiquityNOW has some new ways to display your appreciation of the ancients. We are featuring in The Bazaar, our new store that we announced last week, wearables that proclaim your fondness for foods with a history.
Here are some delightful, delectable and intriguing facts that you will sport on our new wearable designs:
- Apple pieces have been found in Stone Age dwellings in Switzerland
- Cheesecake was given to athletes in the first Olympic games in 776 BCE in Greece
- The origins of ice cream began 5,000 years ago in China
- Ancient Maya used cacao beans as currency and to make chocolate
- Emperor Nero consumed leeks to improve his singing voice Continue reading