This month we’re celebrating a fragrant, flavorful addition to any meal. Garlic may have a bad reputation of ruining a first kiss, but it is not only delicious, it is full of health benefits and has a fascinating and ancient past. Today, we’re reminding you of our post about the mysterious black garlic. Read Bon Appetit Wednesday! The Mysterious Origin of Black Garlic to learn about the history of this interesting little ingredient or scroll down to jump straight to the recipe.
Black Garlic Bruschetta
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1 Red onion, diced
- 3-4 Cloves of black garlic, diced
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Baguette, sliced
- Mix the tomato, red onion, three of the garlic cloves, and a bit of olive oil together in a bowl.
- Toast the baguette slices.
- Spread the diced fourth clove on the baguette slices.
- Put the tomato mix on the slices and drizzle with olive oil.