It’s National Baking Month! This is the perfect time of year to enjoy a few of our delicious and ancient baked goods recipes. Red velvet cake and whoopee pies are yummy, but check out the recipes below to indulge in some sweet and educational baking fun!
Give to AntiquityNOW
- 9/14 is #AskACurator day! Is your favorite museum participating? ow.ly/kqyh3048gFC 2 years ago
- RT @ancientorigins: Unraveling the #Mystery of the Great #Pyramid Air-Shafts - buff.ly/2czgH0Y https://t.co/Ysa9oQYZWq 2 years ago
- RT @UNESCO: #Unite4Heritage & share your photos of built heritage on @Wikipedia with #wikilovesmonuments on.unesco.org/wlmcompetition https://t.… 2 years ago
- New find may crack the code to Etruscan language! ow.ly/G21e3045pnM #history #ancient #language #archaeology 2 years ago
- RT @GroovyHistorian: stone mask from pre-ceramic neolithic period dates to 7000 BC and is probably the oldest mask in the world #history h… 2 years ago