Still wondering what to get for that person who has everything? Look no further than The Bazaar. We have gifts for the foodie in your life, gifts for the history lover and even gifts featuring beautiful original designs by our Artist-in-Residence Dan Fenelon. Read more about Dan’s designs in “AntiquityNOW Launches The Bazaar With Original Dinnerware Designs” and learn more about our foodie products in “Ancient Foodie Tee, Tote and Apron Now Featured in The Bazaar.” Click HERE to visit our online Zazzle store and order your gifts today!
Give to AntiquityNOW
- 9/14 is #AskACurator day! Is your favorite museum participating? ow.ly/kqyh3048gFC 2 years ago
- RT @ancientorigins: Unraveling the #Mystery of the Great #Pyramid Air-Shafts - buff.ly/2czgH0Y https://t.co/Ysa9oQYZWq 2 years ago
- RT @UNESCO: #Unite4Heritage & share your photos of built heritage on @Wikipedia with #wikilovesmonuments on.unesco.org/wlmcompetition https://t.… 2 years ago
- New find may crack the code to Etruscan language! ow.ly/G21e3045pnM #history #ancient #language #archaeology 2 years ago
- RT @GroovyHistorian: stone mask from pre-ceramic neolithic period dates to 7000 BC and is probably the oldest mask in the world #history h… 2 years ago