It’s National Ice Cream Sundae Day! Again! Apparently there are two national holidays for the creamy frozen treat (the other one’s in November), but we’re not complaining. To help you celebrate, we’re bringing you the history of ice cream and hot fudge as well as recipes and info about ancient dishes that can be used as sundae toppings. Check out the links below and start feasting!
Give to AntiquityNOW
- 9/14 is #AskACurator day! Is your favorite museum participating? ow.ly/kqyh3048gFC 3 years ago
- RT @ancientorigins: Unraveling the #Mystery of the Great #Pyramid Air-Shafts - buff.ly/2czgH0Y https://t.co/Ysa9oQYZWq 3 years ago
- RT @UNESCO: #Unite4Heritage & share your photos of built heritage on @Wikipedia with #wikilovesmonuments on.unesco.org/wlmcompetition https://t.… 3 years ago
- New find may crack the code to Etruscan language! ow.ly/G21e3045pnM #history #ancient #language #archaeology 3 years ago
- RT @GroovyHistorian: stone mask from pre-ceramic neolithic period dates to 7000 BC and is probably the oldest mask in the world #history h… 3 years ago