In the northern hemisphere, summer is quickly coming to an end and we’re all clinging to these last lazy days. Soon all the picnics and barbecues and summer repasts will be just memories. But let’s dally, culinary wise. Here’s a list of ancient recipes for the modern palate that will help you celebrate the warmth and sunshine just a little bit longer.
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Ancient Ricotta and a Simply Delicious Tart
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Bottle the Taste of Summer with Dandelion Wine
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Globuli, Ancient Fried Cheese Curds
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Grandma Joyce’s Fishcakes for Your Christmas in July Dinner
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! A Roman Pig, Hot Dogs, Eating Contests and Four Patriots: Happy July 4th
- Bon Appetit Wednesday! Watermelon and Feta Salad: Celebrate an Ancient Summer Fruit
- KIDS’ BLOG! Hot Fudge Sundae: A Dessert 5,000 Years in the Making